Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who knew a bag could be so delicious.....

As I become more & more active in the blogging community, I'm continually stumbling across wonderful handmade items that I just can't live without. This is definatly one of them!!


Just look at that lovely pink color & adorable ruffled details!  Made of a super soft & luxurious leather... it also has the cutest name "truffle!"  Mmmm... looks delicious to me!!  Check out this lovely purse along with others made by Katie @ Morelle!

Wouldn't it just look lovely paired with one of these dresses??

                        White eyelet sun dress - $42,   50's pink & yellow sun dress - $46
♥ Cheers,
Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. I would like to extend a marriage proposal to that bag, it is divine! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bag is really adorable the color is perfect for next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting me discover Morelle's Etsy shop! Everything she sells is beautiful!

    http://marosedessables.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin