Monday, April 13, 2009

70's Wooden Heels....

Remember those nude Jeffery Cambell ruffled heels I wanted?? Well they're all sold out in my size! :( Having big feet (size 10) is usually a bad thing. Most of the time it's bad because I tend to find super cute shoes in size 7's or 8's.  Here are a few of my new favorites.  I love the white ones, but once again they're the most expensive....

All three of these are 70's inspired with lots of straps & wooden heels, maybe I'll be lucky enough to find a vintage pair like these. That would be nice.... although it's not much easier to find vintage heels in my size. None the less... here they are....



I will be back tomorrow with my vintage alternatives....

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm, since you wear a 10, you should seek out cute shoes in say...size 6 or 7, for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin