Thursday, April 16, 2009

How things change....


It's kinda funny to think that I was the biggest tomboy ever growing up! I love telling people that because no one ever believes me... but I really was! My mom used to buy me dresses for Christmas & I would cry and complain because I never wanted to wear them. Actually Christmas was probably the only time I would ever wear a dress... it's funny to think back! I was also a really good soccer player & the biggest clutz! Haha ok so that part hasn't changed... I still somehow manage to trip going up & down the stairs almost daily, even when I'm not wearing heels! :))

But if I could squeeze my big 'old clumsy feet into these lovely princess heels... I definatly would! Oh how I wish I could go back to a time when these still fit!  

For those of you blessed with small feet.. check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin