Friday, April 17, 2009

Springs Sexiest Print....

Polka Dots... Their sexy & flirty and a perfect print for Spring.  I just hate the word "polka" though, it sounds weird and frumpy or something.  Here are my suggestions on how to pull off this sexy print without looking "polka-ish!" :)

♥ Idea #1
Add a classy Spring scarf, with a little dot print, over a white shirtwaist dress.

♥ Idea #2
Wear a sexy ruffled dress, with a flirty dot print.  (In my opinion, sheer is always better....)
♥ Idea #3
Carry a feminine little clutch with subtle dots, like this one....

♥ Idea #4
Find a sexy little sheer nighty... (Check out the lingerie racks at Ross for affordable & adorable pieces - they often carry little Rampage lovelies like this one!)

Have a great Friday my lovelies!! ♥

3 comments:

  1. I love polka dots, there's this fresh girly feel about them. I heart the first and last ideas.
    I always check those racks bc some of the tops will work as perfect tank tops or for layering.

    Good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea... I never thought about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love idea #4! I try to shop at Ross' when I can but it's a half hour drive. It's surprising all the great finds you can get there.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin