Saturday, May 2, 2009

April showers bring.... May showers??

$19.50

Happy May Day everyone!  I remember the first day of May as usually being warm & sunny, and a perfect start to Spring.  Instead it's still raining and overcast!  So what better way to welcome in April's late showers than with these lovely vintage umbrellas.  I had my eye on a pink floral one a few months ago on ebay, but got outbid at the last minute..  which always seems to always happen to me.  (Seriously who stays up until 4 in the morning just to bid on an umbrella?!?) 

Here are a few of my favorites right now on Etsy...  Although none of them compare to one that got away! :)
$30
$37
Stay dry this weekend,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I love umbrellas...but somehow I always manage to leave them home :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin