Friday, May 22, 2009

**50% off FRANKIE B jeans!

As I was cleaning out my disaster of a closet this afternoon, I came across these two lovely pairs of Frankie B jeans that I purchased from Hautelook sometime near the end of last year. Unfortunately they are too small for my booty & I was never able to wear them, so I'm offering to sell them to anyone that's interested.  They're both Frankie B - Double Zig Zag F pocket jeans.  Still have the tags attached.  BRAND NEW!

   Classic 5 Pocket denim with zip & single button closure.  
Signature "F" patch on the rear pockets.  
Bootcut.  
Size 6.
34" inseam, 6.75" front rise.  
99% Cotton, 1% Elasthane. 



Let me know if you're interested, I would like to sell them for $75/each.  Thats 50% off the retail value... or make me a reasonable offer!  You can email me at tfnyrse@yahoo.com.  I'd be willing to take PayPal payment & ship them or if you're located in the bay area I'll take cash.   

Hope you all have a lovely 3 day weekend! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for you lovely comment, love your blog. You have some amazing vintage pieces!

    <3 Chelsea'sGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage items. I too, love shopping,love coffee, everything vintage and follow my heart. Isn't that the only way to be? Zabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals for your lovely comments! And yes Zabrina it is the only way to be!! :))

    The more I look at these jeans... the more I wish they fit! I love that Luna color!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin