Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Fever**


What a wonderful warm week it was here, warm enough to wear little spring dresses without a cardigan! It's funny how yesterday was officially the first day of Spring & I walked outside this morning and BRRRRR it was freezing! It is super overcast and windy, it almost felt like I was at the beach or something... Oh well I guess it won't be as hard to stay inside and be productive when I'm not distracted by the sun shinning through my window, filling my head with thoughts about what better things I could be doing outside! :)

p.s. Isn't this photograph from Jim-AR's photostream absolutely amazing??  The vibrant complimentary colors bring it to life along with the shadows & glows of the background.  I only strive to take photograph like this!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend,

♥ Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin