Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello my Lovelies!

Hello everyone out there!  ♥ 

I thought I would start off this blog with a little introduction.  My name is Tiffany Hagewood and I currently live in the lovely Napa Valley.  After spending the past 5+ years in the restaurant industry with a crazy alcoholic boss, I realized that true happiness is worth more in the long run than any amount of money I was making there! It has always been a dream of mine to open a Vintage boutique, which is where Vintage Rose Clothing began.  Although I will also be taking on a part time job, my goal is to slowly build up my business so that I can finally return to school full time in the hopes of pursuing a degree in Motion Graphic Design. 

Right now I am a one women show.  I do everything myself except for a little help from by business partner pictured below.... :)

Buddy posing during a photo shoot...  ♥

He absolutely loves when I get shipments! :) ♥

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!
~ xoxo Tiffany


2 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome to Etsy vintage selling, and the blogosphere! I have found it so friendly! Your shop looks EXCELLENT and I look forward to browsing it! We both share the dream of selling gorgeous and awesome vintage clothes, so bon chance! OX, lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren!
    Nice to meet you... and thanks for the first comment, I was wondering how long before I didn't feel like I was talking to myself! :) I absolutely love Etsy & everyone that I have met so far... I can't believe I used to sell on Ebay.. haha!

    ♥ Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin