Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's not the economy - A Little Positive Encouragement For A Change!!

A lot of people may think that I've choose to open Vintage Rose Clothing at the worst possible time due to the recession, but here is a very nice & encouraging blog post about how many small business owners may be using the "bad" economy as a scape goat for other reasons why their store may be slow. And although I don't have the funds to hire a business coach like this specific blogger, it is this post as well as many others that seem to brighten my day & encourage me that I can be successful! I know that I have a lot to learn, but I also know that there are a lot of knowledgeable & extremely successful business women specifically on Etsy who already have & will continue to encourage me! And who also will share their advice on what I can do to better my boutique.  Click here for the encouraging post! 

Plus I'm having fun! And thats more than I can say of my last job! :)

Tonight's additions:

♥ $45 ♥

Flirty little 1950's Leaf Print Day Dress
♥ $39 ♥
(Sold)
xoxo Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. You have some of the prettiest dresses, you really do! Market Publique is in its early stages so it's hard to tell, but it's just nice to have another venue in which to get the vintage out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Ya it's always nice to have something as a back up! I'll have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin