Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Going nude**

No not like that... although it would be easier especially on days like today, when I feel like I can't find anything to wear! :)

Going nude... as in nude heels for Spring. Here are a few of my favorites perfect to pair with one of my vintage floral dresses...

And even better... they're all on SALE!!

I love the cute little ruffles & 3.5 inch heel!
Jeffrey Campbell Ruffle Platform Heel
On Sale - $99 (was $135)
UrbanOutfitters.com
Super cute patent leather & adorable little side buckle!
On Sale - $49.99 (was $99.95)
SteveMadden.com
These ones look super comfy & cute, I love the wide elastic straps!
On Sale $99.99 (was $140)
BananaRepublic.Gap.com


1 comment:

  1. they're all gorgeous! I love Jeffrey Campbell, makes the comfiest heels...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin