Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away....


As it continues to rain & look dreary outside, I can't help but long for Summer. This morning, I couldn't help but smile when the sun happened to peek from behind the clouds... even if just for a minute. And what better way to welcome the sun than with a bright hued maxi dress. Although I haven't figured out exactly how to pull one off yet, I can imagine a nice breezy summer day on the beach wearing one of these, a pair of flat strappy sandals, and this lovely crocheted clutch! (Speaking of which will be up in the store in a few days).

♥ Forever 21 Floral Chiffon & Lace Maxi ♥
$27.80

♥ Vintage 1970's Floral Maxi ♥
Ebay - $14.09

♥ Vintage Sheer Dot Maxi ♥
Ebay - $9.99

Etsy - $54


These are just a few of my favorites.  I can't help but love the chiffon and adorable black lace details here, or the original 70's hippie bohemian look in this one.  My favorite find of the day however is this one, not only does it have a starting bid of only $9.99, but the delicate sheer material & intricate lace details are completely adorable!   This floral maxi might be a better choice though if the sun has left you, like me, craving classic Spring pastels.

♥ Tiffany

P.S.  It's almost FriDaY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin