Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*Kiss me I'm Irish*

This is my official blog debut.  This photo was taken yesterday, just as the sun was about to set on the way to my parents house for dinner.  The dress is a little 1960's plaid mini with the cutest little buttons.  I'm kinda glad it hadn't sold yet because it fit me great & was perfect for St. Patty's Day!!  The grass & hills behind me were such a bright green that it totally reminded me of Ireland... although, I've never been.  The red in my hair totally stood out against the green dress & the setting sun.  I can't believe I used to be blonde!


2 comments:

  1. don't sell that, you're too cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I never wear green tho... haha maybe I should since my eyes are green...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin